Think where to go tonight?
Are you interested in concerts, performances, movies, premieres, disco events or shows in clubs?
In the table below you will find what
can offer you
In the form field on the ixyt.info entry page, you can enter the event name you are interested in, be it a circus performance, opera, football or a championship.
If the system cannot offer you an exciting 16.05.2021 event (auction, benefit, business presentation, concert, holiday, meeting, tour, symphony, fireworks or festival, city holiday, carnival, Christmas tree, quest, parade, fair) - try entering at the field WHAT some synonyms - promotional sales, ballet performances, a city carnival, children's parties, concert evenings or chamber music concerts, for example.
There is not only North-Shore on our map:
noteworthy events can also occur nearby.
Take a look again at the map above - maybe you should change the location and see what
is waiting for you there?
Remember, if the
jazz, rock, seminar or conference did not appear in our table, enter a request for tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.
Good luck and have a nice relax! :-)
Choose what to see
North-Shore is waiting for events, the trailers of which you can select below
Click to view:
addresses and names of events dated
16.05.2021 in one table
109. True Stories: Rebecca Macfie
72. Autumn Salon Series: Byrne, Pomare, Roffey - (LIVESTREAM IN VENUE)
110. Destroying the (Perceived) Constraints of Theatre: Carl Nixon
74. Walking Towards Tomorrow: Van Bohemen & Langstone
73. The Universe of Story: Neil Gaiman
77. Nailing The Shot: Jane Ussher
78. Family Dynamics: O'Brien, Grimshaw, Mewburn
111. The Bare Essentials: David Eggleton
82. Game-Changing Fictions: Adam & McKay
81. Hiakai: Monique Fiso
112. Collage For Writers: Carrie Tiffany
Jersey Boys (Touring)
85. On Science: Dickinson, Gluckman, Matamua
86. Kate's Klassics
87. There will be no intermission: Amanda Palmer
Van Gogh Alive
16.05.2021 event posters provided by their organizers:
Click to view:
North-Shore – there is where to have fun and where to go in the morning, afternoon or evening.